Intellectual Property Agreement
Legal Guide -
What is an intellectual property agreement and do you need one?
An intellectual property agreement is an agreement made between a transferor and transferee of intellectual property rights.
You should always have an intellectual property agreement if:
- You wish to transfer the ownership of over intellectual property rights to another person or company;
- You wish to receive assignment over intellectual property rights from another person or company.
Other names for intellectual property agreement:
- IP agreement;
- IP contract;
- IP assignment agreement;
- Intellectual property contract.
What does the intellectual property agreement cover?
- Rights and obligations of the assignor and assignee;
- Terms of assignment of the intellectual property;
- Assignment fee and date;
Want to speak with a Plato consultant to learn more about intellectual property agreement? Call us today at +62 21 2988 7964 and we can help with establishing your Indonesian company, electronic signatures, customising legal documents, and fixed-fee quotes (tailored to your specific budget and needs!) from Indonesia’s best pre-vetted lawyers.