Legal Guide -
What is a service agreement and do you need one?
A service agreement is an agreement made between the service provider and the party receiving the services.
You should always have a service agreement if:
- You would like to receive services from another party;
- You would like to provide services to another party.
Other names for service agreement:
- Service contract;
- Consultancy agreement;
- B2B agreement.
What does the service agreement cover?
- Scope of services;
- Warranty, alterations and rejection of services;
- Copyright and intellectual property;
- Non-solicitation of personnel and clients;
- Limitation of liability and waivers;
Want to speak with a Plato consultant to learn more about service agreement?Call us today at +62 21 2988 7964 and we can help with establishing your Indonesian company, electronic signatures, customising legal documents, and fixed-fee quotes (tailored to your specific budget and needs!) from Indonesia’s best pre-vetted lawyers.