Website Development Agreement
Legal Guide -
What is a website development agreement and do you need one?
A website development agreement is an agreement made between the website owner and the website developer.
You should always have a website development agreement if:
- You are a domain owner and wish to hire a website developer to build your website; or
- You are a website developer and are hired to build a website.
Other names for website development agreement:
- Website development contract;
- Developer agreement;
- Developer contract.
What does the website development agreement cover?
- Scope of development;
- Specifications and changes to the specifications;
- Completion of development;
- Costumer’s acceptance;
- Intellectual property;
Want to speak with a Plato consultant to learn more about website development agreement? Call us today at +62 21 2988 7964 and we can help with establishing your Indonesian company, electronic signatures, customising legal documents, and fixed-fee quotes (tailored to your specific budget and needs!) from Indonesia’s best pre-vetted lawyers.