Website Advertising Agreement
Legal Guide -
What is a website advertising agreement and do you need one?
A website advertising agreement is an agreement made between you, a website owner, and an advertiser who wishes to advertise in your website.
You should always have a website advertising agreement if:
- You would like to set out terms and conditions for someone advertising on your website;
- You would like to purchase advertising space on a website.
Other names for website advertising agreement:
- Website advertising contract;
- Website advertising terms and conditions.
What does the website advertising agreement cover?
- Terms and conditions of advertising;
- Editorial control;
Want to speak with a Plato consultant to learn more about website advertising agreement? Call us today at +62 21 2988 7964 and we can help with establishing your Indonesian company, electronic signatures, customising legal documents, and fixed-fee quotes (tailored to your specific budget and needs!) from Indonesia’s best pre-vetted lawyers.